Egg Whites do not have to be so boring! Eggs have long been enjoyed by those who love to eat breakfast and start their day off full with protein. The best part is egg whites are low in calories and they’re packed full of protein but they don’t have to be boring.
This creation has become one of my absolute favorites to start any day.
This magical creation has become a staple breakfast option in our home. The blend of egg whites, cinnamon, and salt is pure magic but without all the guilt.
- 1 cup of liquid egg whites
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon or more
- dash of salt
- Heat a large griddle on medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Very slowly poor liquid egg whites on the griddle.
- Sprinkle heavily with cinnamon and a dash of salt.
- Once the edges are cooked all the way through, very gently use a spatula to roll one side towards the center. The eggs will continue to cook as you roll it. Continue rolling until you get to the end.
- Gently remove from the griddle and place on a plate. Slice the egg white roll into 2 inches slices.
- Top with sugar free maple syrup and mixed berries or a topping of your choice. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 559mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 4gSugar: 0gProtein: 27g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.